Today I will share with you an absolutely blissful styled shoot sent by the talented @ingvildkolnes, and I know you will find it as magical as I did.
Because the unexpected combination of the dramatic fjords, the crystalline water with the soft hues of blue and dusty pink on an evening at dusk will most certainly produce a lasting effect that evokes a gentle and eerie like- silence that Ingvild so skilfully caught.
Norway is a sought-after spot nowadays for wedding destinations and elopements due to its nature’s abundance and diversity. The wild landscapes provide the most beautiful and secluded locations for the gorgeous wedding portraits that seem to be in trend now.
Autumn is known for its opulence built by vibrant colors, fresh produce, statement decor, the famous and delicious looking harvest stations, the brimming tables with flowers and metal touches but this is not the backbone of this shoot. On the contrary, the creatives played with neutrals, with light and minimalistic decor. The fullness of the shoot and its serenity comes through the ingenious overlapping of nature’s organic colors and the created decor: the silver mist dress is one with the evening sky, and the table decor palette is following the sun descending tones.
Come and enjoy with me this early September evening on the shore of Norway´s largest lake, Mjøsa, area known as the Tuscany of Norway.
- Photographer: Ingvild Kolnes, @ingvildkolnes
- Workshop speakers: Koby & Elizabeth Brown
- Editor, Stylist & Workshop Hostess: Norwegian Wedding Magazine, @norwegianweddingblog
- Floral Artist: Eucalyptus @eucalyptusblomster
- Hair & Make Up: Hawwa Make Up
- Wardrobe & shoes: Norwegian Wedding Magazine, @norwegianweddingblog
- Location: Hoel Gård - En perle ved Mjøsa, @hoelgard
- Models: Jannike Berg & Anton Lundgren